Google Workspace for Education offered at Special Pricing on REMC SAVE
Special pricing for Google Workspace for Education is available on the REMC Association’s REMC SAVE site
Google Workspace for Education Plus is the most comprehensive edition to help achieve a digital transformation. Incorporating teaching, learning, and advanced security capabilities from all Google Workspace for Education editions, Education Plus provides a more effective and unified learning environment for your school community. For further information on how to take advantage of this offer, please contact your CDWG or AIT account manager
MDE Accepting Nominations for 2022-23 Michigan Teacher of the Year
The search for the 2022-23 Michigan Teacher of the Year (MTOY) and Regional Teachers of the Year (RTOYs) has kicked off. The Michigan Department of Education is accepting nominations here through October 24, 2021.
Listen to the BRIGHT Podcast Season 2
Hear stories of hope and innovation from Michigan educators from the comfort of your home or car. Michigan Virtual is excited to launch the second season of BRIGHT. Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and more
2021 October REMC Virtual Courses
Fall is here and students are eager to learn! Take advantage of new skills and tools to enhance your classroom. Earn up to 10 Free SCECHs.
October is a great time to learn a new skill in an instructor-led virtual course setting. REMC courses offer 10 free SCECHs, and are open to all Michigan school personnel. Registration deadline is Friday, October 1st. Through the support of REMC SAVE’s vendor partners all courses are FREE and there are no SCECH fees. You won’t want to miss out on these virtual courses that are a great way for educators to learn, connect, collaborate and grow from the convenience of their home. Check out October’s courses here:
- Practical Differentiated Instruction
- Remixing and Revising Open Educational Resources from #GoOpen Michigan
- Social Media 2: Improve Student Critical Thinking and Collaboration
- Open Education Resources (OER) for Administrators
- Design Thinking made Practical
- Inquiry and Questioning: Igniting Student Curiosity with Technology
- Using SeeSaw to Inspire Learning
- Engaging Students in a Personalized Classroom
- Increasing Efficiency and Productivity
- Multimedia Tools to Engage Students
- Assessment Tools for the Classroom
If you have questions or need further assistance with your course registration, please contact Erin Rommeck, REMC Event Coordinator.