The 48th MACUL Conference needs you and your expertise…..Submit your proposal today!
Resources to Submit Your Proposal:
Tips for Submitting:
- You can submit to present a one hour session (Thursday or Friday)
- You can submit to present a workshop (Workshops are on Wednesday and can be 2, 4 or 6 hours in length)
- You can submit more than one proposal of any session type
- Be sure to submit all requested information
- Reach out to us with any questions
- Deadline is October 9 at 11:59 PM
About the Conference:
The annual Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) Conference will be held in Grand Rapids, MI from March 13-15, 2024. We will be returning to Grand Rapids for the 48th Annual MACUL Conference. The MACUL Annual Conference remains one of the Midwest’s largest educational technology conferences with thousands of educators from across Michigan, the region, and Canada. We will continue to offer in-depth, focused workshops followed by two days of conference learning that features more than 300+ sessions, 200+ exhibitors, keynotes and many more engaging opportunities this year as we support you on your journey in POWERING A LEARNING REVOLUTION! We look forward to continuing to provide MACUL conference attendees with the opportunity to explore new tools, discover the latest trends, gain valuable resources and network with like-minded educators. Use the official hashtag in your social media: #MACUL24.