MACUL creates and promotes events that assist educators in the pedagogy and use of educational technology.
ISTE 2018 Conference & Expo
June 24 – 27, 2018
The ISTE 2018 Conference & Expo is June 24-27 in Chicago, Illinois. Experience the world’s largest ed tech learning conference. Register at http://conference.iste.org.
September 17 & 18, 2018
Amway Grand Plaza Hotel
Grand Rapids, MI
Save the Date! GoogleFEST in Grand Rapids, MI is a two-day professional and personalized learning conference for educators.
2019 MACUL Conference
March 20 – 22, 2019
Join our speaker line-up today! The deadline to submit your session proposal is July 20.
FUTURE Conference dates:
2020: March 11-13, Grand Rapids, MI
2021: March 17-19, Detroit, MI
2022: March 9-11, Grand Rapids, MI
2023: March 15-17, Detroit, MI
UP MACUL Conference
May 4, 2018
2018 MACUL Conference
March 7 – 9, 2018
• This is the 42nd annual conference taking place on March 7-9 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, MI.
• The early bird pricing deadline is Wednesday, February 21. Take advantage of the discounted rates – you’ll pay $50 more after the deadline.
• Keynote Speakers are Bonnie St. John, Jack Andraka and Joe Sanfelippo.
• Featured Speakers: Robert Corbin, Eric Curts, Margo Day, Leslie Fisher, Jennifer Gonzalez, Rushton Hurley, A.J. Juliani, Liz Kolb, Tom Murray & Eric Sheninger!
IMPORTANT: Grand Connection is the only hotel room reservation system authorized to provide service.
If you are contacted by a ‘Expo Housing Services’ or a similar company for room bookings please inform us at email@example.com.
STS at the Conference
March 8, 2018
K-12 student teams representing their schools from around the state will demonstrate best practices of how technology can enhance teaching and learning for the success of Michigan students on March 8 in Grand Rapids at the 2018 MACUL conference.
STS at the Capitol
December 6, 2017
• The 17th Annual Student Technology Showcase (STS) at the Capitol is a day-long event held in the Michigan State Capitol Building to allow lawmakers, business leaders and other citizens to see first-hand how technology is used in classrooms across Michigan.
• K-12 student teams representing their schools from around the state will demonstrate best practices of how technology can enhance teaching and learning for the success of Michigan students.
• The deadline to apply was November 4.