2018 MACUL Conference
March 7 – 9, 2018
• This is the 42nd annual conference taking place on March 7-9 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, MI.
• The early bird pricing deadline is Wednesday, February 21. Take advantage of the discounted rates – you’ll pay $50 more after the deadline.
• Keynote Speakers are Bonnie St. John, Jack Andraka and Joe Sanfelippo.
• Featured Speakers: Robert Corbin, Eric Curts, Margo Day, Leslie Fisher, Jennifer Gonzalez, Rushton Hurley, A.J. Juliani, Liz Kolb, Tom Murray & Eric Sheninger!
IMPORTANT: Grand Connection is the only hotel room reservation system authorized to provide service.
If you are contacted by a ‘Expo Housing Services’ or a similar company for room bookings please inform us at email@example.com.
FUTURE Conference dates:
2019: March 20-22, Detroit, MI
2020: March 11-13, Grand Rapids, MI
2021: March 17-19, Detroit, MI
2022: March 9-11, Grand Rapids, MI
2023: March 15-17, Detroit, MI
STS at the Conference
March 8, 2018
K-12 student teams representing their schools from around the state will demonstrate best practices of how technology can enhance teaching and learning for the success of Michigan students on March 8 in Grand Rapids at the 2018 MACUL conference.
UP MACUL Conference
May 4, 2018
ISTE 2018 Conference & Expo
June 24 – 27, 2018
The ISTE 2018 Conference & Expo is June 24-27 in Chicago, Illinois. Experience the world’s largest ed tech learning conference. Register at http://conference.iste.org.
STS at the Capitol
December 6, 2017
• The 17th Annual Student Technology Showcase (STS) at the Capitol is a day-long event held in the Michigan State Capitol Building to allow lawmakers, business leaders and other citizens to see first-hand how technology is used in classrooms across Michigan.
• K-12 student teams representing their schools from around the state will demonstrate best practices of how technology can enhance teaching and learning for the success of Michigan students.
• The deadline to apply was November 4.
Leadership Mindshare – August 7, 2017
• The Mindshare is a unique one day event for educational leaders that refers to multiple learning formats, including two mini keynotes that are then explored in depth through facilitated breakout sessions that are focused on two featured event pillars.
• The event is Monday, August 7 at the Amway Grand in Grand Rapids, MI.
• Online registration ends Thursday, August 3 at 4:30PM EST.
• Onsite registration opens on Monday, August 7 at 7:30AM EST.
GoogleFEST – August 8 & 9, 2017
• GoogleFEST is a two day professional and personalized learning conference. Attendees will get first-hand knowledge from Google Experts, Google Certified Instructors and Google using teachers.
• Keynote speaker Kasey Bell!
• This year’s event is on Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9 at the Amway Grand Hotel in Grand Rapids, MI.
• Online registration closes on Friday, August 4 at 12:30PM EST.
• Onsite registration opens starting at 7am on Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9.
Student Technology Showcase at the Conference – March 16, 2017
The showcase at the conference features K-12 student teams at this two-hour event held in the Cobo Center to allow educators, business leaders and other citizens to see first-hand how technology is used in classrooms across Michigan.
2017 Team Photos