Your privacy is important to us. It is MACUL’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.macul.org, and other sites we own and operate.
The MACUL web site:
- May require member login to download files or to view any of our pages.
- May collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us in order to provide you with services or information you specifically request. Should you not desire to provide this personal information, we may be unable to provide you the services or information that you have requested.
- Will use information provided by you only for specified purposes that may include anonymous reports of the data collected. Your personal information will not be provided to any other person, entity or organization without your consent, unless required by law, court order or other valid legal process.
- Contains links to other sites. MACUL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Automatically logs technical information necessary to maintain system security and performance and to generate anonymous usage statistics for review by the MACUL Board Members or staff.