All pages in the domain macul.org are Copyright by the Michigan Association for Computer Users in Technology (MACUL).
Any presentations and related materials contained on this website were presented at a statewide technology conference administered by MACUL. The individual presenters own all rights to the materials, and have agreed to share their materials to MACUL members through this medium. Please contact them if you have any questions about the use of their materials.
The MACUL web site:
- May require member login to download files or to view any of our pages.
- May collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us in order to provide you with services or information you specifically request. Should you not desire to provide this personal information, we may be unable to provide you the services or information that you have requested.
- Will use information provided by you only for specified purposes that may include anonymous reports of the data collected. Your personal information will not be provided to any other person, entity or organization without your consent, unless required by law, court order or other valid legal process.
- Does not place a "cookie" on your computer without your permission.
- Will not track your personal movements through the web site.
- Contains links to other sites. MACUL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Automatically logs technical information necessary to maintain system security and performance and to generate anonymous usage statistics for review by the MACUL Board Members or staff.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this web site, please direct them to email@example.com.
MACUL wishes to acknowledge the Virginia Society for Technology in Education for providing the basis from which this policy was created.